Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tears of black, ohhhh my heart

To the maxx

Shame on me, but I have not seen "Control" just yet. I am a bad hipster. Last night I'm sure was an epic display of Joy Division fanaticism and adoration, though - did you wear your best fitted suit and wispy haircut? I hope we handed out Suicide Hotline cards at the end when everyone walked out.

Anyway, I was too busy watching my new indie rock boyfriends be British and stuff, so I was unable to make it out to the documentary and movie screenings last night. And, I was a retard and totally missed The Hold Steady and Loved Ones on Tuesday, so I am ready to bust it out. This weekend we got Dimitri from Paris on Friday and the Soul Slam: Michael Jackson v. Prince night on Saturday - tomorrow we will be hosting some sweet ass videos to get you pumped for the weekend, and if you have any MJ or Purple One requests, I'll be sure to include 'em in the post. Leave requests in the comments section, por favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment